#DareToGoNude

2015/06/10


Today I did Maybelline challange DareToGoNude. I was using their new The Nudes pallete I talked earlier. I am so inlove with it. So let me get you through the look I created.


Firstly I've used Maybelline BB dream pure cream as my foundation. After that I've used Browdrama on my brows to make them fuller and add more colour.



I used the lightest colour to cover my lids.




Then I used this geyish brown on the sides of my eyes and blended it out.



On top of the brown and between them two colours I blenden in this bronzy glittery chade.



For the final touches I used this light colour and tapped it on the bottom of the lashes to create kind of a lining or something. And of course blended it together.


Last thing I needed was mascara  Lash Sensational by Maybelline.


Ant that's the final look.

Disclaimer: I am in no way a professional, so no need to critisize that. More about what I think of the products here.


No Comments

Post a Comment