5 APPS THAT MAKES MY LIFE EASIER

2015/06/23


Hey ladies. Long time no see. I apologize for that, but I am so busy atm and I swear that I will do my best in updating the blog. This time I thought I would share my most used apps that I think in some way makes my life easier.


OvuView - I think that paper calendars are so yesterday. I've tried many period apps and only this one stuck to me. It's super easy to use, all you have to do is to type in your period days and you can also choose how intense they are, what symptoms you have and then it predicts the next period. 



LithDict4Droid - I think it's the best and easiest offline dictionary English - Lithuanian. I use it all the time and it really helps me to memorize new words or to find synonims.


 Trafi - people who live in Lithuania probably already know it. It's a public transport app for the biggest cities in Lt. It is very accurate, easy to use and usefull. You can track the busses in live feed, check the timetables, see the news and changes about the public transportation and check where the public transport inspection is at the moment.


Shazam - you know when you hear a song on the radio, in the shop or in friend's car and you cannot find out what is the name of it? Shazam does that for you, all you need to do is press the button and it listens to the song and gives you the name and link to it. How easy is that?


TED - it is TED.com app where you can watch speaches of very smart, talented and succesful people from all over the world. I always use it to spare the time or on my way home in the pt.


That's that guys. That was my 5 apps for easier life. I also use apps like Instagram, Facebook and etc. Hope you liked the list and let me know of your list for everyday use apps. :)

Have a nice day,
Aurelija

No Comments

Post a Comment